Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 18


June 16
 
 I am in Whitehorse, YT this morning. The weather is cold and raining...which seems to be the norm for spring in the far north. I am camped about 35km from the center of the city and am shopping for some wormer gloves and a hot shower. I plan to stay in the area for a few days....maybe dropping down to Skagway, AK for a day and then heading to Dawson, YT Wednesday for the "Dusk 2 Dawn" which is the 21st & 22nd. There should be between 250 and 300 like-minded adventure motorcycle travelers meeting for two days of fun and fellowship. There I hope to meet riders and team up for the real adventure of going to Deadhorse, AK. I have already met riders also headed to Dawson with the same goal as I have...GOING ALL THE WAY!!!  In all likelihood I will not leave Fairbanks for Deadhorse before July 1st....more shall be revealed.






No comments:

Post a Comment