Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blog 5


Walden, CO

It's Sunday morning.....sorry about not posting anything yet....I have been traveling around 500 to 600 miles a day. Made it across the Great Planes yesterday afternoon and was glad.....a thousand miles of John Deere tractors. Camped in Poudre Canyon west Fort Collins, CO....leaving the camp site this morning on CO Hwy. 14 West I saw five big horn sheep at 8,000 ft. and further along saw four moose grazing in a meadow at 10,300 ft.

I have been meeting people at nearly every stop wanting to know where I'm going.....when I say Alaska the conversation is on.

Today I plan to head toward Jackson, WY......as always the journey seems to take its own course....never sure where it will take me....but it's OK.....you might say it's perfect.



1 comment:

  1. I spent some time in Jackson Hole around 1980. I'm sure it hasn't changed much. How are the sunsets?

    ReplyDelete