Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 12


Michael leaving the hostel

The forecast for Lake Louise, AB was for rain.  I have had my fill of cold rain and snow so I am staying at Hostel International tonight also and will proceed up the parkway to Jasper in the morning.

Robert White from Columbus, MS
I drove to Banff today and looked around....this whole area is beautiful and is full of tourists.....I have met people from at least 10 different countries here at the hostel.  While in town I went to Safeway which could be the last real market I see until getting to Fairbanks, another 3,000 miles away.

 This afternoon I started culling some things that I have not used and that are taking up valuable space because I need to take on more food. I feel sure that there will be days ahead that I will not find anywhere serving prepared meals.




1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Thanks. Bet you're gonna lose a few pounds. Not sure I'd go to that extent to loose my gut but I know it's gonna work. Thanks for keeping up the blog. It puts into persspective how soft most of us are.

    ReplyDelete