Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 27


June 25

Left Homer this morning in the rain...cold rain.  The temp is 50F and the forecast shows the same for the next week here so I'm skipping a trip to Seward for now and headed back to Anchorage for the evening.  I’m planning to head to Denali N.P. tomorrow...weather forecast looks better there.

The tires on my bike are showing the wear and I have shipped another set to the Post Office in Tok that I will need to pick up and mount on the bike before heading to Deadhorse.   I will probably make the detour to Tok after leaving Denali.

Right now I'm just stalling...the rain is coming straight down and though my gear keeps me warm and dry it is not fun riding.  Oh well...if I don't hit it I'll never get to the warm room awaiting me in Anchorage...more will be revealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment